Friday, March 7, 2008

my first blog


I'm just testing this stuff out. I'm pretty sure I'll like it though.
My blog... should my schedule allow it... will contain my thoughts, poems and prose I've written. rants and raves, and quite a few snippets of my daily life. It can also contain reviews of places I've been to, films I've watched, restaurants, hotels and resorts that sort of stuff. I promise nothing and expect the same. Read if you like... i like writing for the act itself not for the "JOY" it brings to the reader. my articles will be informative to a certain degree, but quite frankly not useful. You are all welcome to read it if it pleases you. You are entitled to your own opinion as am I, so i would like to know your thoughts if you are willing to share them too.

So join me friends.
I certainly hope writing this blog becomes a habit of mine and reading it yours!

kamote is the root of all evil.
visit my gallery

No comments: